You may have Alexa in your home, but did you know that Alexa can also be used to lock and unlock your sliding door? This article will tell you everything you need to know about Alexa-compatible sliding door locks. We’ll cover the benefits of having Alexa control a sliding door lock, how it works, and which models are available for purchase!
Benefits of Alexa Sliding Door Locks:
- Flexibility with Alexa so you can control it while walking around the house.
- Ability to lock and unlock your sliding door remotely! This is great if someone leaves their home or front door unlocked, but they are still inside the house. You can easily check that all doors are locked by asking Alexa. No more worrying about leaving a backdoor open when you go out for errands!
- The Alexa compatible locks also allow voice access through Alexa-enabled devices such as Amazon’s Echo Dot which allows multiple users in one household to create unique pin numbers for themselves to use with any Alexa-capable device (if desired). It has never been easier to keep track of who enters and exits your home.
- Alexa compatible locks also work with Alexa Routines, which are customizable voice commands that trigger multiple actions in one single command. Turn on all the lights during a power outage or lock up at night by saying “Alexa, goodnight!”
- Each Alexa-enabled device has its own unique four-digit access code so you can manage who is able to use this technology and how it will be used within your household. Don’t worry about sharing codes because each person’s pin number is saved under their account information making everything easy to remember without having to write down another password somewhere where hackers could discover it!
We hope that this blog post has helped you to learn more about the Alexa compatible Sliding Door Lock and how it can be a great addition to your home. Have any questions? Let us know in the comments below!